Individual Counseling -
- Assessment, planning, and treatment for brief and long-term counseling.
Clinical Supervision -
- For current practitioners and those seeking licensure. Face-to-Face or virtual supervision.
Parent Counseling -
- Serving parents of elementary, middle, and high school ages.
Assessment- ADHD, Learning, Achievement Testing, Executive Functions...
Telehealth- Remote counseling and consultation services.
- Providing case consultation for practitioners, parents, and individual clients.
Personal Coaching -
- Helping individuals clarify, align, develop, and execute based on a personally defined plan. Employing a unique developmental coaching model with several delivery options to meet your growth needs. Face-to-Face or virtual packages are available.
Sports and Performance Psychology -
- Optimal performance, mental toughness, re-entry into sports. Dr. Panepinto has worked with elite and competitive athletes in several sports. He has also worked with performers in the arts to improve mental states for optimal performance.
Areas of Service
Providing services for children, adolescents, and adults in the areas of:
- Development and personal growth
- Relationship and Attachment
- Sports and Performance Psychology
- Life transitions and adjustment
- Grief and loss
- Identity development of adolescents and adults
- Career counseling
- Addiction (screens, substance)
John Panepinto, PsyD, LCMHCS, NCC
I am an out-of-network provider for insurance carriers. Please inquire from your insurance company regarding out-of-network benefits and claim submissions from out-of-network providers. This may need to be cleared with your insurance prior to your first visit. As a Licensed Professional Counselor, I will provide you with a billing statement to submit to your insurance provider. Fees are to be paid at time of service.